Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

Ray in 82 or 83, I was at the Super Ford show in Detroit MI. While looking at the nice Thunderbolts all in a row this rumble came up behind us. The ground was shaking as we turned our head to see a early Bronco pull up. It was sitting very low, had a Boss 429 and two huge rear tires. Still in primer but man was that cool.

Oh and my Olds Aerotech showed up today.

Edited by 1930fordpickup

Thanks Tom , I will look for them. I have to check what I have first. I have a ton of Cobra ######.

No Problem Ray! From the days that I was a stamp writer, Tuvalu used to send me press releases and sample stamps. I knew I remembered a Cobra! I'll go through my stamp mess and see if I have them for ya.

Jason, a couple of questions about this booth. How big is the actual spraying area, and have you used it yet? Because if it works well and is big enough for normal 1/24th & 1/25th bodies, I may pick one up!

I have the same booth only mine is branded by Badger. It works great and i more than big enough for 1/24 or 1/20 scale. Any bigger and it will not work. The cool thing is if you buy 2 of them they can connect and become big enough to spray a 1/12 body easily! One word of advise is place a towel under the booth if you have it set on something you dont want paint on because paint will make its way through the bottom of the side panels. First time i used mine, i had it sitting on top of my Snap On tool box, thank god i had some paper under it!

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...