Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

Um, you are looking at the sticker from whatever store you bought the kit from. Those are their prices. Has nothing to do with Revell or their policies.

It may just be a coincidence but I've noticed that Revell kits have dropped in price as well, I think they may have lowered their MAP program they initiated a few months back when ever kits started to get a little high.

That will be a cool build Brain...

I did a test fit out of curiosity. The chassis and wheel wells are perfect, even the wheelbase is the right length. I'll have to change the rear trunk floor a bit since the Monaco's a little longer there. I also carved out the engine compartment from the Cuda and it's really close, too. This one might be my first WIP post. As soon as I get done with the Ferrari, I'll start working on it. :)

I did a test fit out of curiosity. The chassis and wheel wells are perfect, even the wheelbase is the right length. I'll have to change the rear trunk floor a bit since the Monaco's a little longer there. I also carved out the engine compartment from the Cuda and it's really close, too. This one might be my first WIP post. As soon as I get done with the Ferrari, I'll start working on it. :)

I would enjoy following the build if you decide to....

Considering the Monaco/force 440 is a B-body & the Cuda is an E-body, wouldn't you be better off, accuracy wise, to use the 71 amt Charger chassis/engine etc? I know it fits quite well... I've used the 71 Charger's parts on the 4-door Monaco ??

HOLY COW! A guy at the flea market was cleaning house today, and made me an offer I couldn't refuse. I plan to give most of this stuff away to anyone who will pay the shipping, so PM me if you see something that trips your trigger. Everything in the first picture is fair game. Some of the stuff in the second and third pictures I plan to keep. Once I have a chance to go thru it all, I will be putting it in the "Trades" section, for give away/ trade.

trade001_zpseba5f387.jpg

trade005_zps31586beb.jpg

trade004_zps8822151c.jpg

Edited by Kit Basher

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...