Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

Considering the Monaco/force 440 is a B-body & the Cuda is an E-body, wouldn't you be better off, accuracy wise, to use the 71 amt Charger chassis/engine etc? I know it fits quite well... I've used the 71 Charger's parts on the 4-door Monaco

Well, it's also the point of having the Cuda on hand. I've had one of the Chargers, but I built that into a special project for my brother. :)

I don't usually give a rats pitute about a companies views, usually it's where will I get a good deal. I do make an exception in the case of a couple business's though about what I refer to as unethical practices, like Mozilla and Cold Stone.

I got a mild case of sunburn, left the junkyard empty-handed after all the parts I was after fought me and won, and then one of the bolts that holds the starter onto the engine snapped, stranding me and resulting in a $103 tow.

Over the weekend, though, I did get the new interior bucket for Kitty I, so it hasn't been ALL bad.

Charlie Larkin

My favorite show tune . . . "There's snow business like snow business, like snow business I know!"

Actually, once upon a time, a guy I knew in Colorado Springs called his snow plowing and removal company "The Snow Business."

Speaking of snow plows, I knew a guy in Denver that had a plow service with a couple neat vintage Dodge 4x4s...a '62 and a '69...and this was in '04-05 time frame. I think to offset the summer heat I'm going to watch some winter themed movies in the evenings...stuff with Arctic or Antarctic settings... :)

I'm just going to jump in the pool.

Ya, did that this morning and will do again tonight. Had to have some pool service last week, so for the thread as to what I got new--I got a new pool backwash valve for my birthday..the service guy explained it, but I'm not totally clear on the pool mechanicals, but something w/ the pump backwash mechanism wasn't working well and green crud was accumulating. The water seems to be clear now.

Edited by Rob Hall

OK... I just had to delete a bazillion posts.

What on earth does the Hobby Lobby Supreme Court ruling have to do with "What did you get today?"

Everyone has an opinion on the case. If I could, I'd write several paragraphs on my thoughts about it... but religion and politics... the very basis of the case... aren't allowed here.

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...