Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

Not a model but I love adding transportation related bits to my stamp collection. Here's a card I got way too cheap on eBay this week...

buggy1buggy2This was 1906 and some folks were still hanging on to their horse and buggy!    BTW, nobody else bid on this so I got it for a dollar.

Nice find Tom!!

Won this one over the weekend. At  about $30 delivered to my door. I'm  not going to feel bad when I take it apart to use a  basis for a  drag car build.  I sure cant find a decent 62 Galaxie hardtop annual kit for that kind of money .

The stock wheel and tires I need for one of my convertible annuals

s-l1600.jpg

That  is a good price for this Bill. 

Won this one over the weekend. At  about $30 delivered to my door. I'm  not going to feel bad when I take it apart to use a  basis for a  drag car build.  I sure cant find a decent 62 Galaxie hardtop annual kit for that kind of money .

s-l1600.jpg

Me I couldn't its too nice as it is for me to...I love these things...always on the hunt for them for my collection.

ok,wanted to buy lot more kit,but sadly i didnt get them for free,the seller had about 400-500 kits,and still have some kits i really wants

Stian...I understand that one...I have to pass on way too many due to my income level...bummer.  Id love to have the AMX kit.

Edited by disabled modeler

I got these three kits trading with forum members.

A fast look at the 37 Ford looks like it might be a good kit to try buffing the body up since the model is molded in a nice blue.

I got this Charger kit from E-Bay to be a mate to the 68 Charger I finished. Pictures of that one are in the under glass section, and I plan to do it in the same color as the 68, as well as the new Charger I got for Christmas.

Wife and I spent the past weekend in San Diego visiting my daughter. Saturday they dragged me along to shop for wedding decorations for my daughters upcoming wedding. The third stop was a Hobby Lobby. The wife took pity on me so she bought me this for being a good boy. : )

its 1:24

20170328_090220_zpsgedom901.jpg

if i remember correct,it did say copyright 1965 and 1967,so it should be a 1967 Version?or

its molded in tan,30 ford is molded in black and yellow

Well that is cool..I thought it was one of those smaller scale kits that were made...cool beans.  You have to love the old box art too...nice.

Flea market day.  Found this sad Monogram Bugatti, mostly built and missing one cycle fender. Everything else seems to be there, so I bought it for parts, especially that boat-tail.  (Not my pic but the box art is the same.)

This is a 1973 issue.  The box also contained 7 bottles of Testors paint, marked 30 and 35 cents. And a tube of 35-cent Testors cement!

bug.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Nice score!....I picked this one up for 30 bucks. Not sure what the plan is yet....

42501947862601-vi.png

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...