Model Cars Magazine Forum

Sale at Micro Nitro

Thank you to everyone who has ordered from us during the past year, we really appreciate your business. Hoosier Miniatures/Micro Nitro has been busy creating new products and filling many special orders for our customers. We are proud of our unique products that are still created one at a time. We strive to give our customers quick turn-around times and reasonable shipping rates on all orders. Our wheels reach customers world-wide. It is exciting to see who is looking at our products on the internet. We are in the process of updating our website to include an APP for your phone and I-pad.

As many of you know Hoosier Miniatures/Micro Nitro is a small, family owned operation comprised of myself, my son and my wife who does the paperwork. I am happy to say our orders have been steady throughout the past year as our product line expanded to include more items than just the wheels we started with. We have kept prices low as our material costs continue to increase. Therefore, as of January 1st, 2013 we will have a modest price increase on some of our products.

We want to show our appreciation to all of our customers by offering a 10% discount with free shipping on all orders placed before January 1st, 2013. We are offering “gift certificates” at 10% off until January 1st, 2013 for easy gift giving. We hope you will take advantage of this special pricing as you plan for your future projects. In order for the discount to reflect on your order – please e-mail me with what products you would like to order so that I can send you an invoice with the 10% discount and free shipping showing.

Thank you again for your support, we hope to hear from you soon.

Jim

hoosierminiature@gmail.com

www.micronitro.net