Model Cars Magazine Forum

$425,000,000! What would you do?

If one of us mooks wins this, here is a bit of advice. Hire an attorney to create a trust before you claim your winnings. Do not claim them yourself, let the lawyers do it. Creating a trust helps protect your privacy and allows you to help anyone if you want without having every rinky dink charity calling you on the phone pitching for money. You do not have to reveal your identity to the public, which is what will happen if you show up at the Lotto office in person.

Marcia bought a couple tickets today. The news said last night that you have better odds of getting killed by a falling coconut than 1 person winning. Be careful where you walk, Gregg.

That's why I only bought 1, The guy at the 7-11 I bought it at said they had people buying $500 worth at times?! Told him I couldn't afford to waste that kind of money, I've got a car payment now :P

First off, I'd take care of any finances that myself or my family could ever need.

I'd give out close to 50 million to my family. A cool mil each.

Then I would buy, and or build all my toys.

Open a few hobby shops, and donate to a worthy cause.

Invest, and last but not least have fun, and enjoy life to the fullest.

About 10 years ago a young man that lives around here won 100 Grand on daily four. He quit his job , paid off his Dads house and bought a brand new Nissan pick up-In the last 10 years he has spent well over that 100 Grand trying to win again-but it's the same group of people that think that my model collection is a waste of time and money ? (suckers )

My brother-in-law bought 150 dollars worth and did not even get ONE NUMBER on any of them! :lol:

Which is why spending more than $5 or $10 is not worth it to me. It is a lot like trading stuff here on the forum, if you can't afford to live without it, then don't do it!

Your brother would have done a whole lot better spending that money helping someone in true need than to waste it on tickets.

Which is why spending more than $5 or $10 is not worth it to me. It is a lot like trading stuff here on the forum, if you can't afford to live without it, then don't do it!

Your brother would have done a whole lot better spending that money helping someone in true need than to waste it on tickets.

It was my brother-in-law and I agree 100%!

When he still lived at home he would sometimes spend his whole paycheck on the LOTTO if the jackpot was high.

Edited by Johnny