Good business practices alert

7 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Friday afternoon I placed an order with Scale Finishes, deciding to take advantage of their $5/bottle offer for Friday, and ordered some Garnet Maroon for my '50 Olds.

Now, allowing for a crazy weekend for the mail, the weekend itself and so forth, I e-Mailed Jameston and asked him how he ships and when I could reasonably expect it, just so I knew when to keep an eye open for it.

I came home this afternoon from running a couple of errands and my paint had already arrived.

If the product is as good as the shipping practices, I'll be back for more. I'll know later this week when I actually have some time to build and paint again.

Charlie Larkin

Posted · Report post

Yes Jameston is a good person to deal with as I have done so myself.

Posted · Report post

Ahh man, I missed his sale, that sucks, but I have to agree to 100% about Jameston, he is a great guy to deal with, he comes down to the Valley a couple times a year to the shows we have.

Posted · Report post

He is a stellar performer!

His products are great!

And he's an all-around nice guy.

B)

Posted · Report post

hi

Scale Finishes is great.Stands behind his product.

Randy Ludi

Posted · Report post

It is great he got it in the mail quickly. It seems we forget to thank the USPS too. I mailed some camaro mirrors from here on a Friday and the guy in Floriday had them in his hand on Monday. And they were mailed as cheaply as possible. I would say the USPS does a pretty good job for being broke.

Posted · Report post

It is great he got it in the mail quickly. It seems we forget to thank the USPS too. I mailed some camaro mirrors from here on a Friday and the guy in Floriday had them in his hand on Monday. And they were mailed as cheaply as possible. I would say the USPS does a pretty good job for being broke.

Very true, Greg. The Post Office, when functioning well, does do a very good job at its assigned duties. We do need to remember the people who help the process along and who make the businesses using them look good.

It's a team effort, folks.

Charlie Larkin