Model Cars Magazine Forum

Many thanks....

I got home tonight to find the Nov '12 issue on the coffee table with pictures of my Hudson in glorious glossy color! It may not mean much to some but it's the first time I've had my work published and I'm extremely gratified. I want to thank the editors and anyone else responsible for making my day!

Congrats! That achievment is a holy grail for many of us. The closest I have come is having my VW Karmann Ghia published in a club magazine the Karmann Ghia Club of England publishes.

I got home tonight to find the Nov '12 issue on the coffee table with pictures of my Hudson in glorious glossy color! It may not mean much to some but it's the first time I've had my work published and I'm extremely gratified. I want to thank the editors and anyone else responsible for making my day!

Same here, mine is the pink one. Your's is beautiful! I consider it a higher honor then any trophy to be published this way and the first time for me also. Nice story by Harry, and to be in a story with a Pro like Chuck Most is awesome too. Now where do you get extra coppies? :lol:

Same here, mine is the pink one. Your's is beautiful! I consider it a higher honor then any trophy to be published this way and the first time for me also. Nice story by Harry, and to be in a story with a Pro like Chuck Most is awesome too. Now where do you get extra coppies? :lol:

I love the pink one, so '50s! To be on the same pages as Chuck and Art Anderson is truly amazing.

I appreciate all the kind words, and Jacen if you ever finish that Pink Panther that is most assuredly magazineworthy!

Thanks to all of you who answered my forum "want ad" and sent me your photos. And BTW, the order that the models appeared was just a matter of how things worked best, graphic-design wise. Chuck was first up, but not necessarily because he's the best!

:P

Just kidding, Chuck. You're the Most with the most... ;):D