Model Cars Magazine Forum

'64 Plymouth Belvedere

realgone58

Box stock from the Lindberg kit, shot in acrylic enamel factory color Chestnut Metallic with white roof, light chestnut and beige two tone interior, engine is kit supplied but sprayed Chrysler Engine Turquoise to represent a 361 or 383 big block (can't tell them apart externally).

kit%252064%2520belvedere%25202.JPGkit%252064%2520belvedere%25203.JPGkit%252064%2520belvedere%25204.JPGkit%252064%2520belvedere%25201.JPG

Not sure if Lindberg did a complete stock kit but Model King issued their's with the V8 and Slant 6

First off, thanks to everyone for all the great compliments! I built this one from the 1998 issue Lindberg, it's done in stock form (in black) on the box. It did have the slant six with it too. I'm planning to use that in a Duster. Everybody seems to like the color I did this in. When I went to the auto body supply store, I actually wanted Sandalwood, and they mixed up Chestnut instead. Sandalwood is a lighter more coppery brown, but oh well, it's too late now!