Model Cars Magazine Forum

Ok, I've had it!

Ok, I'm frustrated! It is getting to the point that it is almost impossible to add a post to any topic. Almost Everytime I try the screen gets that silly little green button with the three windows scrolling accross and it just never goes away and I finally give up. I've tried everything. Before anyone gets their panties in a bunch and starts blaming my browzer, computer or sevice provider I don't believe it. I have a newer computer with a i7 six core processor and 16 GB of RAM, I am running windows seven pro, I am on cable internet with the fastest speed and use the most current modem on the market. My browser is Internet Explorer in it's most current version. I am on multiple forums one of which uses the same exact format, and I have no problem with them at all. Frankly I will be supprised if this gets posted because of the problems.

I really enjoy this forum but I am down to almost never posting anything anymore. I will continue to view the comments, but until something is done I am not going to waste my time joining in the conversation. Ok, ball is in your court.

Try #2

It's not just you. As Derick says...slow and lots of SQL errors lately.

Although I find it difficult to believe that there are still people who use IE. Even more difficult to believe that people will admit they do! Do you ride a dinosaur to work, too? :P

I've recently had a lot of the same issues when posting from a modern laptop. It sometimes takes multiple tries to get some stuff posted. It's good to know it's not just me.

It's fun to have your browser preferences, but the fact remains that if your publicly available website has problems with one browser or another, your website is broken.

This was my second attempt, too. It did the green bar thing for 30 seconds or so, saying Saving Post... in the lower right hand corner. I left the page and came back.

So do you guys all want your forum membership fee refunded?

:P

Just kidding. I'm having the same problems. When it's working, the site is slow. And I get SQL errors all the time.

GREGG!!!!

No,no refund wanted,I'll keep my membership thankyouverymuch :P:lol:

Same issues here...and here I jumped onto the kids for gumming up the computer and slowing it down on their sites :blink: Ah...they're spoiled and need jumped onto once in a while anyways,keeps em on their toes. Don't tell em though,ok? B)

I've always said that it was this site and not the browser. Firefox works better as far as posting,but it won't automatically refresh the page no matter how long you're on this site. But, at least you can post with it. It is still very frustrating and there have been countless threads started about this very subject. But the excuse was always "it's your browser". :rolleyes: Maybe now that Harry is having trouble with this site,something may get done about it.

the only problem i have seen is a database error (SQL). no 3 little buttons or scrolling windows not even those little green men called gremlins on my screen.

Too late. :blink: Now what do I do? :unsure:

tie 'em in a knot

I've always said that it was this site and not the browser. Firefox works better as far as posting,but it won't automatically refresh the page no matter how long you're on this site.

it refreshes for me just fine. you might have to change your settings...maybe?

Edited by Marcus M. Jones

So do you guys all want your forum membership fee refunded?

:P

Just kidding. I'm having the same problems. When it's working, the site is slow. And I get SQL errors all the time.

GREGG!!!!

Well, at least we have a site where people admit when they know something is broken. I'm sure Gregg will get it straightened out.