Model Cars Magazine Forum

67 and 72 chevelle

outkast1027

nice, but unfortunatly, gotta agree with Matt, you have some very cool builds there. should be represented with better pictures. although i am not telling you how to spent your money....

are you using drag radials on them or just slicks. there are a few guys out there making the drag radials. was curious how they were.

they are 275 drag radials i got them from ma's resin. they are awesome. yeah my camera is outdated am looking for a newer one.

thanks for the info on the radials, and while you are looking for a new camera, tell us about that car in your avatar picture. i know in one of your posts you said you own a chassis shop, correct? is that car pictured in your avatar yours?

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for the info on the radials, and while you are looking for a new camera, tell us about that car in your avatar picture. i know in one of your posts you said you own a chassis shop, correct? is that car pictured in your avatar yours?

023-3.jpg?t=1355697100

022-3.jpg?t=1355697099

You mean this car that's in his avatar that really belongs to Kenny Doak of K & K Advanced Door Car Technology??? Yea I have pics of Kenny's car. It has a 526 with a screw on it. Its for sale in Pennsylvania.

Edited by 665@213

And here's pics of the exact same car getting paint & bodywork completed at a shop here in Virginia. This was taken before Kenny bought the car from the builder , also from Pennsylvania.

june2010281-vi.jpg

june2010313-vi.jpg

june2010320-vi.jpg

Aslo note that the car was originally a twin turbo with a 632.