Model Cars Magazine Forum

whats your model building resolution for 2013

i know its early by a month but i had surgery and im bored lol also been locked out of my hobby room for a few weeks, so what are you looking forward to you going to try new skills, techniques of something out of the norm.

for me its to build one armor kit and start making more effort in detail, im also looking to try photoetch.

Finish something. Learn to use automotive lacquers. (This whole thing with Tamiya Clear being discontinued has really thrown a monkey wrench into my world. I bet I have 60 cans of Tamiya spray paint. :-( )

Edited by LDO

Doc,

Your resolution is to keep churning out those videos! :P

I am getting into this hobby because your styrene addiction is contagious!

Thanks, Mike, I am glad the videos are getting around. I am promoting the heck out of the magazine (it's the only one DCL and EYEGORE endorse in the car modeling world!) and the Forum. :wub::wub::wub:

Not that hard, only the '57 Ford is on the top of my list and right now I'm tryin' to "thin out the herd" as I have been known to buy kits a LOT faster than I build 'em.

Nick, I just bought four more of those. Has all the making of a great kit!