Model Cars Magazine Forum

I cant post pictures.

Anyone else having problems posting pics? Everything was fine last night but this eve I cant post a pic. I was going to start a thread for my Cannonballer. I had everything written up and when I clicked on the image icon in the toolbar to link to Photobucket and the entire screen hazed over and froze. All I could do was refresh the screen and then I lost everything I typed. I`ve tried multiple times and always get the same result.

My computer seems to be working fine. Just wondering if anyone else has had the same issue.

I posted a PB album image link (using the copy and paste method, not using the green tree/link icon) an hour ago with no problems.

I did notice some forum tweaks/changes, especially how quoted replies now appear...and no more SQL errors or whatever those were. :)

dsc04123.jpg

Seems to be working fine? ^^^

Which file extension (.jpg, .gif, etc.) is at the end of the link? I usually only use the image link icon when I copy an image off the web and don't want to upload it to my PB album, but 99% of the time I grab a .jpg image.

Weird. I havent posted a lot of pics to this site, mostly in the past couple weeks. I`ve been using the image link with no problems. I just copy on the direct link box at PB and insert it using the image icon, but tonight it just wouldn`t work for me (still doesnt) as soon as I click on the icon my screen hazes over and nothing responds until I refresh. The copy and paste method worked great.

Cool Fairlane! Yours?

Weird. I havent posted a lot of pics to this site, mostly in the past couple weeks. I`ve been using the image link with no problems. I just copy on the direct link box at PB and insert it using the image icon, but tonight it just wouldn`t work for me (still doesnt) as soon as I click on the icon my screen hazes over and nothing responds until I refresh. The copy and paste method worked great.

Cool Fairlane! Yours?

No, just Googled based on your pic.

I always use the "[img}........" tag for posting images to forums, and have never had a problem, so that's what I would suggest doing.

Just make sure you have an up-to-date browser. Since their recent site re-do, I can't use Photobucket anymore until I upgrade my Mac's operating system and browsers.

If all else fails, just click on "Use Full Editor" on the forum to make a post, and upload attachments directly from your computer. (To attach images to a reply, click on More Reply Options)

Edited by sjordan2

Its defiitely not my computer or Photobucket. I tried my pc at work and have the same problem. Its an issue with the image link icon on here. No big deal, I posted pics the way Casey suggested, it works fine that way and I actually find it a nicer way to post pics.