2012 Dodge Charger's?

13 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Is anyone doing the newly restyled 2012/2013 Dodge Charger? I know there is the old style kit by Lindberg, but what about the current body style?

Posted · Report post

There's a diecast from Motormax, that's the only game in town, and likely to stay that way.

Posted · Report post

Yeah. Id be dead shocked to hear of one coming. AMT did a majority of the modern mopar kits and they aren't too lively anymore.

Posted · Report post

I was disappointed mopar them selves didn't offer something from AMT, like they did with the Chalenger, even though it was prebuilt, it's still pretty cool.

Posted · Report post

I noticed that Motormax has police, fire, and civilian versions...all with and without LEDs.

Posted · Report post

Here is one of the MotorMax diecast, I redid it as Phx Pd

ppd1.jpg

Posted · Report post

Thanks for the info guys. I will search out the Motormax diecast. I am assuming it is 1/24-1/25 scale?

Posted · Report post

Looks great Jonathan! See lots of those running around this area (not the Phx version :P ),I likes em.

Posted · Report post

Thanks for the info guys. I will search out the Motormax diecast. I am assuming it is 1/24-1/25 scale?

Yes they are 1/24. They were available in their police form at Wal*Mart for like 10 minutes one Tuesday this Spring for $10. I bought the only two I ever saw. Motormax is supposed to be doing a new run for the police customizer market that will have the sunroof filled in (the first batch was just the civi version with a lightbar painted black & white with Dodge Fleet Decals).

Posted · Report post

Yes they are 1/24. They were available in their police form at Wal*Mart for like 10 minutes one Tuesday this Spring for $10. I bought the only two I ever saw. Motormax is supposed to be doing a new run for the police customizer market that will have the sunroof filled in (the first batch was just the civi version with a lightbar painted black & white with Dodge Fleet Decals).

The one I did is the fixed tooling with out the sun roof, they have been out for at least four months now, I got mine of ebay, you can also get them at policecarmodels.com

Posted · Report post

I have ordered a lot from policecarmodels for my Bladerunner Spinner. I'll have to pop back over there and check them out. Thanks again guys. I want to do a lighted version of my cities police car soon.

Posted · Report post

Welly makes a diecast normal one also...I don't know if Motormax makes a normal one or not, I've only seen the police versions from them.

Posted · Report post

Welly makes a diecast normal one also...I don't know if Motormax makes a normal one or not, I've only seen the police versions from them.

Rob, MotorMax does

http://www.policecarmodels.com/mo120dochrts.html