Model Cars Magazine Forum

1948 Chevy Sedan Delivery

modelbuilder78

Hey everyone hows it goin! I just wanted to show ya'll what Ive been up to with this build and its progress. So far its a great kit with almost zero issues. The few that do come up during the build are easy fixes tho. I will also be uploading a video of this on my youtube channel as well. I will add a link when it is up. Thanks for stoppin by an checkin things out folks!

Take care an Happy Holidays!!

post-10916-1067432_thumb.jpg

Edited by modelbuilder78

Here are more pics. I havnt figured out how to post full sized pics or multiple thumbnails directly to the thread yet. This is a link to my gallery here. The body is the same color as the dash and it just needs cleared which is getting done today. http://www.modelcarsmag.com/forums/index.php?app=gallery&album=940

Nice detailing, like the man said. I really like these kits, but one thing to watch out for is the way-too-square corners of the front fenders under the headlights. Look at some 1:1 pix and you'll see what I mean. It's not a hard fix to round them, and it really makes the 'face' of the car look better, IMHO.