Model Cars Magazine Forum

Foto0076.jpg

I wouldn't mind seeing more pics of the Dodge F-body parked ahead of the Datsun, too.

Heck, I'd love to see pics of all Mexican-market specific cars and truck we didn't get across the border. The '90s Dodge Ramcharger, anything from VAM (AMC), not to mention the F-body (Aspen/Volare) Super Bees. :)

I wouldn't mind seeing more pics of the Dodge F-body parked ahead of the Datsun, too

It´s a 1980 Plymouth Volare.

It´s in a very sad condition, I simply cant find all the replacement pieces she needs.

Tomorrow I`ll take a few pics of the Volare.

Nice 521! I used to have one! Great little trucks! I really would like to find a nice one again. That must have come from the U.S. as the L Motor was not imported into Mexico. Most of them came with the push rod engines instead of the overhead cam ones.

The 510, or 1600 in Mexico, even came without its trademark IRS rear end and came with live axle setups! Pretty rare to find those these days!

Yes, this little truck came from the US several years ago.

After some months of hard work it shines again.

A good friend of mine have two Datsun 510 in mint condition one from the States and one Mexican.

It's not unusual to see 510's today in Mexico, they are beloved little cars.

I'll ask him if he let me take pictures of his cars.

I have a lot more trouble finding pieces for my 80 Volare, than for any Datsun.

I wouldn't mind seeing more pics of the Dodge F-body parked ahead of the Datsun, too.

Heck, I'd love to see pics of all Mexican-market specific cars and truck we didn't get across the border. The '90s Dodge Ramcharger, anything from VAM (AMC), not to mention the F-body (Aspen/Volare) Super Bees. :)

If you can read/understand enough Spanish to get by, try the Mexican Mercado Libre site. Its basically the Central/South American version of eBay. Lots of stuff there. :)

• 2 weeks later...