Model Cars Magazine Forum

corolla levin

JoeBrown

so this is my first post here. ive been building models since i was like 6 but they were straight out of the box. this is my first attempt with styrene so instead of starting with something easy, ill be building a whole body kit and extras.

IMAG0743.jpg

IMAG0742.jpg

Edited by JoeBrown

ok update! since this is a hatchi and the interior tub that came with it didnt have any hatch area details i figured i would add some! so i cut out the back seats. and btw i love jdm and i love drift cars so this car is gonna be like a car from formulaD/d1gp

IMAG0752.jpg

IMAG0753.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I dig it man. Got some good things going. 86 owner approved. :D

Just some advice for them rear seats. This version doesn't have a "T" shape when you pull the seats down. It's just a square shape with a seam on the middle as they are a left and right side.

If you want some great reference pics go to www.club4ag.com there's a section where people post their builds of their cars.

I dig it man. Got some good things going. 86 owner approved. :D

Just some advice for them rear seats. This version doesn't have a "T" shape when you pull the seats down. It's just a square shape with a seam on the middle as they are a left and right side.

If you want some great reference pics go to www.club4ag.com there's a section where people post their builds of their cars.

will do! thanks.

edit: tried going to that site and it looks like it crashed :(

Some inspiration for your Hachiroku.

IMG_0003-7.jpg

IMG_0004-3.jpg

IMG_0001-10.jpg

that looks amazing!!!! i wish i was that good. wow

Edited by JoeBrown

thanks to all!!!

Coming along really well Joe. Looks like a lot of work/detail in that hatch!

and yes im hoping to build this one to be the best one ive built so far in my life. and im not even close to done. i have to search more 1:1 interiors and ive started again on the body kit just to keep things fresh in my mind