Scale Equipment Ltd

8 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I haven't ordered from Scale Equipment Ltd in a few years and they have some auto parts I would like to order and was wondering if they still are in business? My service from them was always excellent in the past. Any current ordering experience? Thanks

Posted (edited) · Report post

I've emailed back and forth a few times. They are still in business. Haven't ordered in a LONG time though.

Edited by JamesW

Posted · Report post

I've ordered from them a few times over the past year. Good stuff, always get it in about a month or less.

Posted · Report post

That's good... Thanks

Posted · Report post

I haven't ordered anything from them in a few years and I wondering is Scale Equipment LTD still around? There sight appears to still be active and my second question has anyone ordered from them lately and received their ordered items? I always had real good and quick service from them in the past. Thanks

Posted · Report post

Just got my order from Scale Equipment Ltd. today which was only a two week turnaround. Not bad as I wasn't needing it for awhile, as I'm deep into another project for now.

Posted · Report post

I'm in the UK and bought various bits last year, with a very quick turnaround. Good quality as well.

Posted · Report post

Of course Scale Equipment is still in business. Web site is up and new stuff posted.
They are the best for figures.

Just wish they would make more driver figures sitting in the cars instead of girls draping themselves over the hoods...... (hint, hint, hint)

Racing figures from 1959 to 1979 would not go amiss..... :wub: