Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Video Editing for Dummies

7 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Does anyone know of any programs or software that is more less a Video Editing prog or software for DUMMIES that dont know a dang thing other then you need to make the entire video more clear and brighter ? I know NOTHING about video editing so it needs to be for DUMM DUMMS. Any help or softwares that would be easily learned by a bit of reading and research would be greatly appreciated. I attempted my first youtube.com video last night and needless to say its G A R B A G E. It looks Perfect while viewing it in Windows Media Player or Real Player but uploaded it to youtube.com twice and its JUNK. It has a green box at the bottom and goes up about halfway through the screen the entire video. Frustration has set in so Ive given up temporarily :D Thanks in advance.

Posted · Report post

if you have windows movie maker , here are the settings I use

post-7788-0-17324400-1356138348_thumb.jp

Posted · Report post

Thank You Sir. Ill be playing with windows movie maker tomorrow seeing if I can figure this out :D Today I got Windows Movie Maker and AVS. Dont know or understand a lick about either of em lol. Will play with WMM tomorrow and try to obtain these settings. Thanks tons.

Posted · Report post

Just a thought...

202082415.jpg

Posted · Report post

Thats exactly what I need and will be looking for that my next trip to Ollies or Waldon Books ha ha ha

Posted · Report post

Thats exactly what I need and will be looking for that my next trip to Ollies or Waldon Books ha ha ha

Check your local Library , mine has this

Posted · Report post

Check your local Library , mine has this

Yikes, Ill maybe check for the book on my kindle as the last trip to my local library ended up costing me $685/month child support ha ha ha ha ha