Model Cars Magazine Forum

My "Class of 2012"

Dominik

to close the year in modeling, i present you my hole (finshed!) work for this year.

CO2012_7.jpg

CO2012_2.jpg

CO2012_6.jpg

CO2012_5.jpg

On this point i will say "thank you" to all of you. For critism and praise, new ideas that i became and - of cours - for all the nice words from you. This is the wages of labor in our hobby in my view.

Thank you all!

Merry Christmas Buddies

weihnachten-smilies-01.gif

Thank you very much buddies!

Hmmm....no, i didn't have the impression, that i was too busy this year in modeling. Some cars were built in only three days, some about a week or three. "as it just works" ;)usually I build three simultaneously - a constant coming and going on the bench.

And - the most important: i sold a lot of kits. So I always build what I really want. When the fingers tickling, a model is built faster and with more motivation. :D

Two more cars (the red BMW and the Mustang) from this month i will present the next days. the first is specially for Erik: the >Honda S 800<

Thanks again!

Thirty in one year is amazing , but to be the high quality of your builds is incredible ! Great , great job ! I like that you build a wide variety of subjects , no chance of getting bored .

I can't pick a favorite , but I always liked the two Hudsons .