Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ford drag car questions

6 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Ok,

I keep looking for pics and find nothing. I am trying to find out info on the following

Tasca Ford 1963 Galaxie , interior details bench seat or buckets and 4 spd or auto

Mickey Thompson 1963 Galaxie interior details bench seat or buckets and 4 spd or auto

Osburn Trucking 1964 Galaxie interior details bench seat or buckets and 4 spd or auto

Mike Schmidt - Desert Motors 1964 Galaxie, I think this one is red interior and column auto ?

Dick Brannans - Romy-Hammes 1963 Galaxie interior details bench seat or buckets and 4 spd or auto

Posted · Report post

Ok,

I keep looking for pics and find nothing. I am trying to find out info on the following

Tasca Ford 1963 Galaxie , interior details bench seat or buckets and 4 spd or auto

Mickey Thompson 1963 Galaxie interior details bench seat or buckets and 4 spd or auto

Osburn Trucking 1964 Galaxie interior details bench seat or buckets and 4 spd or auto

Mike Schmidt - Desert Motors 1964 Galaxie, I think this one is red interior and column auto ?

Dick Brannans - Romy-Hammes 1963 Galaxie interior details bench seat or buckets and 4 spd or auto

WOW!! taking a run at some fords. i will check and see if i have any info on these.

Posted · Report post

I like the history of these cars - it was such a cool time in the automotive industry.

The 1963 Ford Galaxie lightweights had buckets and four speed, T-10. Pretty sure the Tasca Ford 823 was a lightweight.

I did a little looking on these 63 1/2 cars researching another (62) project, so don't say "Erik said so", because I could be wrong.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Schmidt 64, red interior column auto ............ all Automatic Stk. SS cars have an "A" eg. C/SA, SS/KA as opposed to C/S, SS/K

Tasca was a stick car with red interior.....

Gas had a two tone interior, looks like red and white or red and fawn or silver, if silver was available ?

Edited by Alan