Model Cars Magazine Forum

Low Tide

Psychographic

Thanks for the great pictures. There is alot of model to look at. The more I look, the more I like. Good job with the many details.

Is there many aftermarket parts on it or are they mostly modified kit parts and scratchbuilt ones?

Edited by JunkPile

This turned out fantastic. After that little shortening-operation, it sure looks like Morris Delivery or something, which is not a bad thing. And the amount of scratchbuilt parts on this one, is absolutely incredible, I also like to see when all doors, tailgate, hood etc are opening like that. And they can be closed cleanly, too. You did amazing job with this one.

It was literally a pleasure watching you build this ! I started my '41 Plymouth about 2-3 days before this & eventually stopped to get tips & ideas from you. This is SO over the edge, off the chain, sick, or whatever the latest lingo is ! This may be my favorite model l've ever seen ! Maybe you have to be a woodie fan to say that, but you have set the bar high for all us woodie lovers. Thank you VERY much for sharing !

Bart

Thank you all for the compliments.

Thanks for the great pictures. There is alot of model to look at. The more I look, the more I like. Good job with the many details.

Is there many aftermarket parts on it or are they mostly modified kit parts and scratchbuilt ones?

I think the only aftermarket piece on this is the steering wheel, the rest is either from other kits or scratchbuilt.
Here's the link to the build.

http://www.modelcarsmag.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=64504&hl=