Model Cars Magazine Forum

Ma's Resins

Just recieved my order from Al at Ma's Resins,and wow! I ordered the MT and Hoosier drag radials from him. These are soft ( rubber?) , the tread looks amazing, the sizes look to scale and the casting is great! Thanks to Al for putting out such a fine product! Now all I need is a set of decals!

Tom, at the present time, I don't think Cuzzin Al does 16th sizes, as he's got his hands full just kickin out the tires he's casting now. But Who knows? MAYBE if there is enough of a demand for them, he MIGHT invest the cash into larger sizes, but you should get ahold of him to ask him personally. Theres NO doubt about the quality of his tires though, they are the BEST out there, BARR NONE!!!!

Thanks Todd for the nice review!

I have made the 1/16th tires from the old Aurora F/C kits but I don't know what else would be popular so haven't spent any real time on them. I'm not up on the big scale stuff but if there's enuff interest in drag radials, slicks, etc I would get into it.

I'm making some 1/18th right now for some diecast guys in Canada.........BFG Radials,eh.... :rolleyes:

HI ALAN, THANKS FOR POSTING.

I'M NOT SURE IF THERE'S A BIG DEMAND, BUT WOULD LOVE TO SEE SOME PIE-CRUST CHEETER SLICKS IN 1/16.

ALSO, SOME UPDATED FRONT RUNNER DRAG TIRES, INSTEAD OF THE SAME OLD FUNNYCAR TIRES. WITH ALL THE PRO MOD, EXTEAM & OTHERS BEING BUILT IN 1/16, I THINK THE FRONTS WOULD SELL