Model Cars Magazine Forum

Autocar Bucket Truck

I recently saw this truck on our beltway and already had the AMT Autocar dump truck kit and had won this bucket chassis on e-bay I think it may of come off a First Gear truck but it is a 1/25 th scale. I know that the current Center Point Energy trucks are white but they were green at one time. Im looking for some current Texas license plates to add to it. Your comments are always welcome.

81e7378dad0203c9977e6a2f4aeaa54d.jpg

44e479322995a66fe6d377838bfe663b.jpg

6f16fe8720243711ba6690b14cc4bfc9.jpg

That does look awesome...What a good idea....I love the Autocar on this one...I'd love to get the bucket body and build one like yours...I see these trucks all the time around town, too...Of course, not too many Autocars, but it would make a very nice truck...Wow....You're inspiring me to get on the stick...Great work, Dude...Good work on the decals...And the paint is flawless...Love it...Again, this is great work...

The body appears to actually be a DG productions piece. I have that same body. It came on a newer International chassis. They also made Gmc Topkick bucket trucks and pole trucks.

Great build. I had the same idea for mine when i found it. I will probably put it on a Paystar or S-series chassis.