Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hello from Croatia

My name is Matija and I live in Zagreb, Croatia. I've been lurking around the forum for a while now, so I figured it was time to formally introduce myself, as I've seen some others do so on here. My participation on the forum thus far only consisted of several successfully completed trades, as I'm still mustering confidence to actually show a model or two of mine, but hopefully I'll get a new build going one of these days :P

In reality, I was kind of hoping that joining here will be my reincarnation as a modeller, forgetting all of my previous, inadequate builds, and taking it from where I stand at the moment.
:D

Anyway, my main point of this post was just to wish everyone happy modelling in 2013 and express gratitude for the existence of such an amazingly talented and helpful model car builders' community. I'm certainly glad to be part of it.

Kind regards,

MATIJA

Edited by PowerPlant

Welcome to the forum. The first thing you learn here is how generous everyone is with their help and constructive comments to help you improve your building skills. And that can only be done with photos ... turn them loose! :)

Welcome. I am impressed how international this site is becoming. Adds a lot to the variety of builds and skills demonstrated.

This was my 1st thought. It's amazing how small the world has become due to the internet. And I can only imagine what it must be like getting kits and supplies around the world .

Oh,,,, and Welcome aboard.