Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/5/2013 last day for the 40% off coupon

Heads up Modelers! Today 1/5/2013 is the LAST DAY for the 40% online coupon (print it off) to be used @ Hobby Lobby! As Today is also, "National support Hobby Lobby day" as well. Take advantage of the coupon and get a kit or two maybe stock up on supplies as well! who knows... Any way here is a link to the coupon , print it off & go pick up some loot for the stash! Happy Trails Y'all!

http://www.hobbylobby.com/weekly/coupon.cfm

HEADS UP LAST CHANCE!

Edited by Gramps2u

they are the only place in town (though they are not what i consider MY LHS, that one is a 30 mile hike) and i buy more supplies there then anything else

not too impressed with thier selection of kits, lots of the new re-issues but nothing that grabs my attention

but i find it hard to believe they wont re-isue a new coupon once this one expires

thats pretty much the way thier buisness model works

without the coupon everything is overpriced ;)

Their coupons expire every week. A new one will be available again the next day.

What he said. There's a new coupon every week, it never expires. You just need to have the one from the current week. Around here it's always in the Sunday paper every week.

If you have a Michael's store in your area, they currently have 50% off coupons. They haven't restocked their model kits lately, so the selection isn't that good right now. But, the stores in my area do have some of the Testors lacquer sprays and a wider selection of bottle enamels than most stores. Check the other areas of the store, too. I bought a couple of four-packs of 3/4 ounce paint jars (the type used with airbrushes) as well as some "foam board" for a display project. If you use (or want to get) a Badger airbrush, they have those too. The register receipt usually includes another 50% off coupon to use next time you are in the store too.

I know they have a coupon every week but not too sure the amounts of discount Per. Not a bad way to get a kit for spare parts or something. Today I walked out empty handed nothing I needed sad to say. I hope some one benefits from this today!

Cheers...

I know they have a coupon every week but not too sure the amounts of discount Per. Not a bad way to get a kit for spare parts or something. Today I walked out empty handed nothing I needed sad to say. I hope some one benefits from this today!

Cheers...

Hobby Lobby has a 40% off coupon every week, 52 weeks a year, they are good from Monday-Sat, then you have to get the new one for the next week

I am on the coupon mailing list, so every Sunday, I get the new 40% coupon for the week, then I just forward the email to my phone, and bam, off to the store I go :lol:

at times Hobby Lobby has the kits on a 30% weekly ad so you cant use the 40% coupon..

I'm pretty sure that you can, I have asked the cashier to use the 40% coupon in place of the sale discount and they have. I even called the store and asked the manager if I could do that before I made the trip.

I'm pretty sure that you can, I have asked the cashier to use the 40% coupon in place of the sale discount and they have. I even called the store and asked the manager if I could do that before I made the trip.

You're right - at least for the areas we're in. I stop by 3 local locations for Hobby Lobby and all ran a 25% discount on kits for the 2 weeks before Christmas. I did check and found they would accept the 40% coupon in lieu of the sale price and probably purchased about half a dozen kits over the 2-week period. Only 1 sales clerk questioned it, but after checking with the manager said no problem.

That is certainly one of the perks of Hobby Lobby - very few other stores will do that.

They don't ;et you use the 40% off coupon around here if the item is on sale

They don't let you use the 40% off coupon around here if the item is on sale

The week after Christmas, model kits were 25% off. They had the Revell '57 kit in, so I grabbed one. I didn't think they would let me use the 40% off coupon, but they did. They didn't give me both discounts (the 40% off was from the non-sale price), but I never expected that. But, using the coupon gave me the larger discount of the two.

Guest Johnny

They don't ;et you use the 40% off coupon around here if the item is on sale

If the cashier says she can't, just ask for a manager and they will.

I also asked the manager about using more than one and he said as long as you make it two separate purchases. Said to just tell the cashier it is a separate purchase, that you are buying the second one for a friend.

Edited by Johnny

Or easiest of all, show the coupon code on Hobby Lobby's mobile page when they are ringing up your purchase.

I just made a couple of purchases at Hobby Lobby Saturday evening leaving a wrestling tournament with the 40% off coupon. I didnt even have a coupon I just simply told the clerk coupon code 5596 when she told me the total and she automatically gave me the 40% off after typing in the code.