Model Cars Magazine Forum

Bugatti T 41 Royale Berline #41100 1927

caapa

The third body has no interesting story. It is truly specious but rather angular. It seemed nobody liked it. However Bugatti took contact to His Majesty Zogu king of Albania, His Majesty Carol king of Rumania, His Majesty Boris czar of Bulgaria among others. On the other hand no surprise that there was not very much interest to buy such an expensive car. One could bought 3 complete Rolls Royce for the price of a Royale chassis. And a body for them cost about the same summe again.

Thanks the series production the build of model was smooth. I got only a little trouble with glasing. I used a liquid superglue which worked fine everywhere without the usually white fogging. But here in the narrow inside of body I got beautifull fogg on the windows. It needed a rather long polish.

post-10295-0-68507600-1357417902_thumb.j

post-10295-0-62551700-1357418114_thumb.j

post-10295-0-11629200-1357418161_thumb.j

post-10295-0-20333600-1357418221_thumb.j

post-10295-0-51157100-1357418258_thumb.j

I beg your pardon Bill.

I forgot the scale: it is 1:75 as at all of my Bugatti Royale posts in the last time. You kann check out in my members gallery all the other ones and the following ones in the comeing weeks.

Hi Scott,

sorry to say but my 1:75 models are built all individual and are one offs not available kits. I developed and made everyting from the drawing the 4 wiev drawings to the ready model. Exeptions are only the vakumforming and photo etching. What I wrote about "series production" was meant the chassis and the parts of it. There was only 4 mm difference in lenght between prototype and serie ones. The body upper and lower part, the enterieur and dashboards are all different according the originals.