Model Cars Magazine Forum

1958 Plymouth Sport Fury resin

Ron35369

AWESOME!!!! Im a huge fan of any Plymouth 57-58. I have about 75 built cars, and about 60 Danbury and Franklin cars and resins. Just a tidbit of info, Plymouth didnt use the "Sport" in their name till 59. Id love to own that build if you wanna sell or trade.

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMAZING build of one the most beautiful MOPARS ever made!

Ditto on that! Very gorgeous build! I'm a big fan of the '57-'58 Mopars as well as my Dad had one like the model shown. Chrysler was on a roll in those years, but completely lost their minds come '61! :wacko:

Ditto on that! Very gorgeous build! I'm a big fan of the '57-'58 Mopars as well as my Dad had one like the model shown. Chrysler was on a roll in those years, but completely lost their minds come '61! :wacko:

Hey there now, I've got a '58 and a '61 and I feel they are both equally beautiful. But then again, I lost my mind a long time ago. :lol:

AWESOME!!!! Im a huge fan of any Plymouth 57-58. I have about 75 built cars, and about 60 Danbury and Franklin cars and resins. Just a tidbit of info, Plymouth didnt use the "Sport" in their name till 59. Id love to own that build if you wanna sell or trade.

I stand corrected Jay. I remember reading that when I was researching the Fury's while building this one. They had the Sport Fury in 59 then discontinued the Sport till 1961 I think it was.