Model Cars Magazine Forum

How have you found the fit of the trailer walls? So far, mine has been a right pain in the rear to line up right. I assembled them to the roof, first.

RYAN.

havent gotten that far yet i still need to finish painting the walls ands roof then i can assemble it. ill post what i figure out to be easy and hard and trant about it when im finished lol

Don't worry, it'll pick up! Our people will see it built here and get a taste for it. I have one, I haven't gotten to it yet. It's got a lot of potential, I've got at least 3 versions planned. A stock white dry van with 2 hole wheels, a stock reefer van with the kit wheels and a custom lowered one with spread axles. And probably another with 3 axles. I just don't have the area to store a lot more boxes!

great ideas for trailers, cool to see so many people with all different ideas, then some the same with so many different outcomes!

Started working on one it will have side skirts and be 3 axle with working slide suspension.

will be real cool to see the sliding suspension!

Well I 'm not overly impressed with the fit of this trailer for a new kit ! All the pins don't line up the roof and sides do not line up and the front

Panel is so tight fitting ,I had to cut off all the line up pins . But I must say this is one long trailer.

i did some dry fitting on my walls and roof, everything lines up perfectly, maybe you did something wrong? maybe theres something wrong with you kit?. i did notice though, that the front panel is a bugger and super tight to go in, i did it third so then i had a wall left and works easy that way just a little tight, roof i will try soon, then i have to finish painting everything.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking good, Man...Nice work...Trailer looks good...

nice work.

I think I've seen Terra Nova trucks before on the Trans-Canada... Nice job! The Great Dane looks pretty good behind the T600.

I piccked up two of these when I ordered my Lone and Pro Star tractors.....still waiting on my tractors....;-( not hapoy, but like the kits.

Thanks to all of you guys!