Model Cars Magazine Forum

41 plymouth gasser wip

vc273

Hi thought i would share a few pics of a 41 Plymouth gasser i have on the build. Have given it a fuel injected supercharged 426 hemi that still needs finishing as well as the wiring and plumbing. Built my own front end, i know a little unrealistic, but when i was trial fitting the first time and saw the stance with the rear stitting low couldn,t help myself but to leave it that way. Painted it white and added the decals i had in the parts box. Built a 60's style roll cage, installed a quick change diff, added the rear widened stock rims and added the front white walls and cragars. Will hopefully get back to finishing it some time soon. Cheers and thanks for looking

020_zps730cf563.jpg021_zps33b295ba.jpg022_zps86b74d30.jpg019_zps6c63b331.jpg

Edited by vc273

Hey Steve! Let's go racing. You got a nice car there.

Hey guys, wait for me :lol: . I have one '41 Plymouth Gasser in the works now.

Your build looks excellent so far. I like the stance alot. Nice paint and decals, too and I like the wheel choice. Maybe making the rear fender openings of the body bit larger would look better so rear axle could be bit wider? Otherwise it looks excellent. B)

Hi Niko didn't open up the wheel openings as i love the the lip that flows into the body line and didn't want to loose the look of it. Don't worry though have been piecing another meaner one at the moment so stay tuned. Cheers

Edited by vc273