Model Cars Magazine Forum

The "FreakShow" new project 1/12/13

John Teresi

Hello........this is on my workbench: "The FreakShow"..........I wanted to build this for the challenge and for the girls.......the donor kits are a Revell 64 C-Cab Chevy Pick-up, a AMT 57 Chrysler and a old 61 Chrysler I picked up off Ebay........I will be doing allot cutting and grafting.......so if you don`t want to get sickened and offended.......please look away now :o .......I opened up the doors on the cab and will chop the top next......thanks for looking.

l_4f980d4fca2e2d6b18fce296a2e1075d.jpg

Freakshow_01.jpg

sema-think3.jpg

DSCF6313.jpg

DSCF6319.jpg

DSCF6315.jpg

DSCF6314.jpg

Okay, I have the popcorn ready. Watching this one all the way. Thanks for sharing with us, John. Here we go!

Pass the popcorn please. That is one heck of an engine in that thing ? Another great build to watch.

I'm with these guys, the popcorn is ready, let the hacking begin!

What is the black circular object on the passenger side rear of the car? A speaker?! This one will definitely be wild. I love that engine and the flames. Those bumpers will be a chore but nothing I haven't seen you tackle on prior builds. This one will be a real treat to follow! Thanks John!

What is the black circular object on the passenger side rear of the car? A speaker?! This one will definitely be wild. I love that engine and the flames. Those bumpers will be a chore but nothing I haven't seen you tackle on prior builds. This one will be a real treat to follow! Thanks John!

Kirk.......if your talking about inside/interior........that is a skull head with tap coming out of the mouth........a keg is in the trunk.......and on the trunk is a spare tire.......thanks.

chevroletfreakshow8.jpg

Kirk.......if your talking about inside/interior........that is a skull head with tap coming out of the mouth........a keg is in the trunk.......and on the trunk is a spare tire.......thanks.

chevroletfreakshow8.jpg

Is that keg being used as the gas tank? This will be one cool build. Only I think that Chrysler body is too nice to sacrifice!

61 Chrysler I picked up off Ebay........I will be doing allot cutting and grafting.......so if you don`t want to get sickened and offended.......please look away now :o

I'm one of those guys who hates to see classic plastic get laid to waste, but you get a mulligan John, because you're one of those people who can make more of it than if it was left alone. So carve up that bad boy and let's see the magic happen.