[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Mooneyzs

'57 Chevy Stepside "Down Low" - Updated 10/13/2013

Hey Chris.....Any progress on this 57?   I had to go back a check it out....I am going to attempt the blanket on a 50 Chevy I am working...I had to make sure i was doing it right! 

Since its Easter Sunday, this one needs to get resurrected so to speak. Any progress on this one Chris. Seems like you're close to completion.

Hey Brad... I need to knock the dust off this one and get it back on the bench and get some work done to it.

Hey Brad... I need to knock the dust off this one and get it back on the bench and get some work done to it.

Yes you do. At least git sumpin done.

Really nice build, you did a great job with the interior, i love that seat...

Hey Everyone... thanks for all of the kind comments. I haven't had time to get to the bench this weekend but wanted to show you all the results on how the Mico Kristal Klear turned out. I swear by the product that its the best white glue I have ever used. Here are a couple pics....

The Glue has dried:

Wow that looks fantastic. Thanks for showing this process. I will definitely try this in the future.

57-Chevy-PU212-1_zpsddfac14f.jpg