Model Cars Magazine Forum

Small world, this model car world is...

A few weeks ago a member here wanted some slant six engines. Didn't say where he was from but ended up living in the same city as I. Conversed by email and he phoned tonight. Coming over tomorrow night to BS models and get a slant six from me. Small world. I know he is a real modeler because he says he frequents this forum, This is where the talent is and it shows by the builds the guys/gals do.

It is a small world. Got a few great builders here in this area that frequnt the site here and that I have had the priveledge to meet. I've got one close friend that I visit quite a bit who is an excellent builder and a wonderful resource of knowledge (and parts). His name is Mike Flynn. He is a very generous and helpful guy. Someday soon I hope that you guys will get to see some of his work.

Later-

Edited by Modlbldr

-I need to set aside funds for a 8 hour drive to texas to meet bartster I don't know anyone immedietely herew in south mississippi I feel all alone again when I get off mcm, but then I play with my models ( I consider all this styrene my friend(s). ) Great folks here at mcm

-I need to set aside funds for a 8 hour drive to texas to meet bartster I don't know anyone immedietely herew in south mississippi I feel all alone again when I get off mcm, but then I play with my models ( I consider all this styrene my friend(s). ) Great folks here at mcm