Model Cars Magazine Forum

So! Hockey's back....

MachinistMark

I go to our first game Saturday afternoon..JETS vs Senators. There will be some teams being boycotted because of the millionaires vs billionaires but not in Winnipeg. There were over 5000 at todays practice...Was wild...Good to be back Split my seasons with three two others and they both got to work Saturday, so I get to go with the wife...GO JETS GO!!!!!....

Despite being a lifelong fan, I am not excited about the NHL returning. We have an AHL team here in Charlotte and they are pretty exciting to watch and fairly cheap to attend a game to boot!

Hopefully the owners and players will get the message that these lockouts and protracted negotiations over the last 18 years have cost more than just dollars, some fans have become turned off to the game.

You want to talk about NHL hockey on a model cars forum, fine, talk about hockey, but posting bloody fight videos isn't appropriate. We're here to discuss model related things, and while there are off-topic topics posted, this topic has quickly gone beyond discussing hockey. I'm sure there are plenty of hockey-specific forums for you to enjoy if you're into that.

As much as I don't really care for the fights (which to me totally disrupt the flow of the game), they are part of hockey for as long as I can remember.

Go Leafs. Maybe they will do better in a shortened season, which ends before they tail off and tank as usual.

a local paper says no way,maybe next season.Something to do with being able to save a bunch of money next season,changes in contract rules.Luongo wants to go to florida,and besides he doesnt do well under pressure.The wrong kind of goalie for Toronto

Go OTTAWA Go

The word in Boston has Luongo going to the Leafs