Model Cars Magazine Forum

ROG, and other kits

I've searched high and low, one thing that remains elusive is Rog kits. I can get tamiya and some fujimi not that's relatively simple. And I've been all over ebay world sites such as Germany. Not many people ship over here. Other than that, for you in Australia do they make a kit like the 1:1 mustangs? With the right hand drive? I know they build them here in the states and ship them over but I wasn't sure if you guys had kit manufactures.

Many of the Revell-AG kits of "American" subjects-- Shelby Mustang GT-500, Viper GTS, etc. are simply re-boxed Revell kits, and not kits specifically designed for European or Australian markets.

I have seen some Japanese kits which include both RH and LH dashboards, but I don't think what you're asking for regarding an Aussie-spec Mustang is available, either in kit form nor from the aftermarket.

I didn't think it was avaliable, but you never know until you ask. Thank you for your help, I tried ebay with very few results mostly because they don't ship here. I'm looking for foreign cars, something that's not available to us.

I believe your best bet for delivery to Central Australia will be one of the "Hobby Link" sites.

Most likely HLJ-Hobby Link Japan, since they ship From Japan to the US.

Not sure if they Stock RoG kits or just Japanese companys, but worth a try

Hardest part should be currency exchange rates.

Kaleb, I've been buying of evilbay for 10yrs you just got to find the sellers that ship international which there are plenty of & if you ask most sellers that don't have international shipping real nice most will ship here. There's plently of hobby shops & aftermarket suppliers that ship here as well. As for the RHD Mustang dash, give Andy a call @ Scaleautomobilia, he should be able to point you in the right direction. http://www.scaleautomobilia.com.au/

You could also try the Ozzie forum http://ozautobuilders.forum-motion.com/

Edited by Yahshu