Model Cars Magazine Forum

Cars in Barns....

You know what get's me about this? The selfish & stupid attitude of these cars owners. Surely they've been offered some seriously good money for them, probably more than a couple of dozen times, over the time periods these cars have been sitting on their property, rotting/rusting away! Why not sell, make a few dollars, even BIG dollars, let them be restored by people who LOVE & WANT these pieces of automotive history, if they're not wanting / willing to? Just a really dumb, selfish & non beneficial financial attitude to have. Absolutely dumb :-(

Cliff

You know what get's me about this? The selfish & stupid attitude of these cars owners.

I agree, there's hundreds of comments on these pics and many of them say that they asked to buy the car only to be told, "Nope, I'm gonna restore it someday." Or were told a price so high, "because it's a real '67 fastback" and they saw one go for big money on some TV show. It's pretty ridiculous.