Model Cars Magazine Forum

KW W900 Working (Trailer Completed)

Got this one in the works....I only started it this afternoon....I stretched the frame and built a drom box for it....These snaps build up rather quickly, yet they still look pretty good....I found some orange engine paint at the dollar store and bought 4 cans....Coverage is quite good....Can't wait to get some more done, tomorrow....

Thanks, Boys....You guys chimed in and I hadn't finished posting pics...But thank you very much....It looks like this is gonna be another Allied Van Lines truck....The orange paint I found seems to be close to a perfect match, and I just can't wait to get my hands on some more...

Edited by kilrathy10

I'm calling this part of the build finished....I appreciate all of your comments on this build, greatly....Thank you guys, so much...I'm not totally finished with it, though, as you KNOW, this bad boy is gonna get a 53' moving van....I want to give a special shout out to Earl Miller for the EXCELLENT trailer lines he made....These things really brought it to life....I can't wait to get started on that trailer, now....He's selling them for around $15 a shot....Just shoot him a message or something....You know him as "ewaskew"...