Model Cars Magazine Forum

Peterbilt 359 motorhome w/ race trailer

I am going to convert the Revell 1/25 Peterbilt 359 kit into a motorhome that will be used to pull my 36' Galaxie Limited tag-along race trailer.

I got my Galaxie trailer kit last week. I wanted to see what it looked like so I did a mockup using scotch tape.

I ordered my Peterbilt kit today and it should be here Wednesday.

Any suggestions on a color scheme? I want to use silver somehow.

post-10139-0-49240100-1359426250_thumb.j

I'm with you, Chris...The only thing out is the Ford F-650 and it's metal...I managed to get one, but I haven't even opened it, yet...The Galaxies build up nice....I just built one last week, but it was the gooseneck...I have the tagalong, but when I build it, there will be some modifications made....Can't wait till you get to work on this one, Mike....I have a Pete toter home that I've sidelined, for now, but You've given me a little spark to get busy and finish it....Good luck on your build...I'll be watching...

I haven't decided if I'm going tandem or single yet. I originally just put one on for the picture, but I kinda like how it looks. And I haven't made the hitch yet. It's just resting there. There is a hitch that comes with the trailer and I think it may work. I'll post a pic later.

• 3 months later...

So it's been about 2 months since I've touched the bench. School's been crazy and I'm a manager on my school's baseball team. But with 9 school days left and graduation around 3 weeks away, I should have more time to hit the bench soon. Anyone have any motivational words for me?