New Resin Bodies from Flintstone

9 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Got these last night at our model meeting from Jimmy. Mike Kollver did the masters. We'll have them available for purchase in DuPage.

post-3677-0-66568900-1359823830_thumb.jppost-3677-0-04013300-1359823893_thumb.jppost-3677-0-64532300-1359823971_thumb.jp

post-3677-0-10912700-1359824028_thumb.jppost-3677-0-42767900-1359824062_thumb.jp

Bob's Paint, etc.

Posted · Report post

Got mine already, kool stuff!!!!!!!

Posted · Report post

I'm in for the 63 Dodge!

Posted · Report post

Is that an Oldsmobile fastback?

Posted · Report post

Is that an Oldsmobile fastback?

Yes it is.

Posted · Report post

The 63 Dodge is of interest. I have an R & R 63 and it maybe beyond what I can work with.

Posted · Report post

Roger,

I have 1 of the R&R '63's too so I feel your pain! I'd be interested in both the Olds and the Dodge.

Posted (edited) · Report post

The 63 Dodge is of interest. I have an R & R 63 and it maybe beyond what I can work with.

Had one, hood was beyond repair it was warped so bad, body was so thick I think it would have needed a grinder to thin it out . sold it and ponied up and bought a builtup original issue. If your patient they can be found reasonably. I have 2 and have less than $100 in both of mine

I have a JF 64 Plymouth sedan body (bought via secondary distributer) and before I buy another I want to see it in person 1st.

I know for the price some are willing to work with it, I just would rather pay more to get better.

IMO only btw

Edited by gtx6970

Posted · Report post

Caine,

This casting is far superior to the R&R. It's very thin and is a really nice casting. This has separate headlights and tailights, and we're working on doing the windshield now.

Bob