Model Cars Magazine Forum

A&N model trucks 2012 Freightliner Coronado

KFS was supposed to carry the A&N conversions but I don't see them on their site anymore. Has anybody bought the "australian cabover" yet?

I know A&N is still alive and they updated their site to be more customer friendly though.

Edited by BigBad

KFS was supposed to carry the A&N conversions but I don't see them on their site anymore. Has anybody bought the "australian cabover" yet?

I know A&N is still alive and they updated their site to be more customer friendly though.

This was discussed several years ago in the Yahoo MTDG. A modeler made the masters of the Freightliner Argosy and was going to sell it thru KFS. Mercedes Benz, which owns Freightliner wanted all types of legal information concerning the Argosy model. KFS decided it wasn't worth offering it.

Andrey Myakotkin (A&N) offered a altered version and call it "Australian Cabover." He offers an American version with left hand drive.

Andrey Myakotkin (A&N) has a web site, is on Facebook, is a regular poster on the Yahoo Dutch Truck Model Group and is on another prominent truck model magazine forum.

De Elegant models offered a Coronado.

I know, I'm quoting myself but I just bought it on the A&N site with the North American conversion...

This was discussed several years ago in the Yahoo MTDG. A modeler made the masters of the Freightliner Argosy and was going to sell it thru KFS. Mercedes Benz, which owns Freightliner wanted all types of legal information concerning the Argosy model. KFS decided it wasn't worth offering it.

Andrey Myakotkin (A&N) offered a altered version and call it "Australian Cabover." He offers an American version with left hand drive.

Andrey Myakotkin (A&N) has a web site, is on Facebook, is a regular poster on the Yahoo Dutch Truck Model Group and is on another prominent truck model magazine forum.

De Elegant models offered a Coronado.

The American conventional is going to be a late model, offered in almost any configuration. Some people are going to be mighty happy!

I see that A&N is making a Freightliner Coronado .

I received a correspondence from Andrey Myakotkin (A&N) today, there is no decision on what the American conventional will be, when it will offered and the cost. His "goal is to make quality, interesting and detailed kit," as he put it.

I received a correspondence from Andrey Myakotkin (A&N) today, there is no decision on what the American conventional will be, when it will offered and the cost. His "goal is to make quality, interesting and detailed kit," as he put it.

Whatever it's going to be, I'm pretty sure it's going to be good!

Still can't get over that FLD of yours Chuck, gotta start mine soon!

Edited by BigBad

all I saw on their website was the argosy , did I miss the Coronado somewhere?

Chad

Look on the left hand side under rescent comments ,look at the vary last one click on it and it will show you a drawing . It say( one of our latest projects ) Edited by Mr mopar

oh that's so cool!! I can't wait for that to come out. Im waiting for taxes to come back and Im going to order an argosy hopefully with the American conversion...and one of these. Im ordering quite a few things from Eric at P&P as well as a few things from the NNL show here in a few months too...Im really excited to get into some newer builds.

Chad

• 4 weeks later...

i have spoke whit audry in jabbeke [belgium] and buy the australian coe

the conventional is not ready yet

very nice guy

it was the first time he was on a modelshow

when i building this coe if i want send him pictures of it

and yes it was a great day and nice [not for moneyclip] see to much and wil buying to match

jacobus

the box whit the coe

S6300827_zps575583a5.jpg

i have spoke whit audry in jabbeke [belgium] and buy the australian coethe conventional is not ready yetvery nice guyit was the first time he was on a modelshowwhen i building this coe if i want send him pictures of itand yes it was a great day and nice [not for moneyclip] see to much and wil buying to matchjacobusthe box whit the coe [img=http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/s449/jacobus57/S6300827_zps575583a5.jpg]

I just got one of those ,the other day in the mail . Awesome trans-kit.a&n dose vary good work.

• 4 weeks later...

I like this Doug, what are you using for a donor chassis?

Anthony this truck is not for sale yet ,it's only progress photos from A&N model trucks web site where Andery will be selling them you should check it out ,he is a real nice guy.