A family affair

7 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

So I have been building models off and on since I was 6. I recently got my stepson Beau modeling and he is doing great I think the last one he built could win his age group in a contest. Well as Beau and I are building his last model he asked his mom if she would ever build a model? I waited for a answer of no when to my surprise she said YES!! At the model shop she picked out the 87 Buick GN. It is a lot of fun working with both of them. I would have never thought in a million years that all three of us would be working together on kits.

Posted · Report post

I love this, Best of luck!!! :wub:

Posted · Report post

Must be nice to have everyone in the house share your enjoyment of the hobby. :)

Posted · Report post

So I have been building models off and on since I was 6. I recently got my stepson Beau modeling and he is doing great I think the last one he built could win his age group in a contest. Well as Beau and I are building his last model he asked his mom if she would ever build a model? I waited for a answer of no when to my surprise she said YES!! At the model shop she picked out the 87 Buick GN. It is a lot of fun working with both of them. I would have never thought in a million years that all three of us would be working together on kits.

Thats very very COOL!!!

Would you like to adopt me??? I am building big rigs if thats no problem...

Kostas.

Posted · Report post

Very cool.

We'll look forward to seeing some results.

Charlie Larkin

Posted · Report post

Does it count if your wife love going to the hobby shop with you?

Posted · Report post

Well my stepson's car is in the under glass section. But i'll post her buick and my duster when they get closer to done. I really look forward to her buick because she does oil painting for a hobby already