Model Cars Magazine Forum

Rat Roaster in blue

IHSS

Just got this one done and decided to try it in a different color. Its box stock with a magneto added. I still need to get the plug wires in a more realistic position but I want to wait until tomorrow to give them plenty of dry time. Thanks for looking Jeff

post-9652-19374_thumb.jpg

Nice job and a really, really, really fast build. Has that kit even been out a week yet besides early releases? I was wondering how it would look in blue and now I know. Love the fenders on it. Where is the guitar? Had to ask. I just got mine 24 hours ago and options are still going around in my head. Congratulations on being one of the first to post a finished model of this.

Thanks guys. Draggon, Me to I can't figure out whats going on with my pics. Some if you click on them they get bigger but most don't Rusty Sierra, It went together perfect no issue's with fitment, but they have the rear fender numbers reversed on the directions. rmvw guy, its the fastest I've ever completed a model. I just got it last friday when my local shop got it in. It really goes together easy. I have the guitar painted blue to match I just have to detail it. Thanks for looking Jeff

the rat in the names means big block the car is named rat roaster.This rides runs a mouse. the little mouse motor aka small block chevy will be roasting the big block gm cars that were built in the late 60's early 70's that is the time line the car was built after. it was a great build and he stuck to his list of ideas from the start you can watch all whole build on stacy david's web site

....And what did you use to drill/cut them out thanks much.