Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hey Mobius, how about....

Would you consider selling the tandems, wheels, and tires from the Great Dane trailer as a seperate kit? I just bought this trailer and love it. I can see however a use for the modern air bag suspension and wheels available in this kit, to be used with some of the older trailers that are on the market.

Would anybody else be interested if they made this available? What do you think guys?

It's like writing Peterbuilt... You know, doesn't look right. ;)

Thank goodness I'm not the only one that annoys, just look at my signature line!! :lol:

Back on topic, I haven't gotten one of the trailers yet, but even from pics I've seen, that would be an excellent idea. I have already thought of a few uses for the tandems!

Sorry about that, I even had the box in front of me.

That's ok uncle! Sometimes I like to play with people, don't take it too seriously.

I have seen writing on forums that make me pull my hair out I tell you! It's just nice that people like you and me can communicate like this and tell what we think.

As a matter of fact it would be nice if we could have separate sub-kits available from the same manufacturers as the kits they come from. You know, as limited editions that we could order only directly from them? Option packages to modify such and such a kit, a little like what Italeri has done with their 2 truck accessories kits.

Well, we could always turn to the resin part suppliers. Maybe they could copy this and make these suspension bits available as single axle, tandem or 3 axle kits! I'm making this sound even better...

Something to think about... Of course we all have to think about copyrights. Eric from P&P, What do you think about this?