Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Bare rally wheels ?

10 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Does anybody cast these 1;25 bare rally whees, without caps ?

Read that an AMT 75 Corvette (50th anv) also comes with them, can anybody confirm which kit ?

post-6734-0-79562800-1360441004_thumb.jp

Posted · Report post

These wheels are to be found in the AMT/Ertl '70 Corvette ZR 1 kits . Try a plea in "parts wanted" in the Model Car Forums unless you want fleet quantities . I know someone casts these in resin also . A little help here ? Thanx ..

Posted · Report post

These wheels came in MOST of the STOCK early MPC vette kits. They look pretty good,too, if I say so myself!

Posted · Report post

Those are very nice!!

Posted · Report post

These aren't the only wheels Danny casts. He's got ALOT of REALLY COOL stuff! You should see his Flywheel, clutchplates and clutch assemblys! ALL his stuff is SUPER DETAILED! You CAN'T go wrong with his stuff!!!!

Posted · Report post

These aren't the only wheels Danny casts. He's got ALOT of REALLY COOL stuff! You should see his Flywheel, clutchplates and clutch assemblys! ALL his stuff is SUPER DETAILED! You CAN'T go wrong with his stuff!!!!

And the best part of ordering from Danny is that he ships FAST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He has a ton of neat stuff and I probably should get another order ready. His bare ralley wheels are VERY NICE!

Posted · Report post

A guy could go broke buying all the neat stuff he has. Ive ordered a lot from him and its great.

Posted · Report post

Thanks for all the info, pics & links. I bought some wheels from Danny a while ago & was very impressed. I searched ebay but somehow missed the rallys.