Model Cars Magazine Forum

Bare rally wheels ?

These aren't the only wheels Danny casts. He's got ALOT of REALLY COOL stuff! You should see his Flywheel, clutchplates and clutch assemblys! ALL his stuff is SUPER DETAILED! You CAN'T go wrong with his stuff!!!!

And the best part of ordering from Danny is that he ships FAST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He has a ton of neat stuff and I probably should get another order ready. His bare ralley wheels are VERY NICE!

• 5 years later...
On 2/9/2013 at 2:17 PM, 57peppershaker said:

Does anybody cast these 1/25 bare Chevy Rally wheels, without caps? Read that an AMT 75 Corvette (50th anv) also comes with them, can anybody confirm which kit ?

post-6734-0-79562800-1360441004_thumb.jp

Steve, did you ever get a confirmation regarding which specific kit included these bare (i.e., no center cap nor trim ring) Chevy Rally wheels?

*edit* See below-- MPC Corvette Open Roadster kit

Edited by Casey

1 hour ago, Oldmopars said:

MPC Open Roadster Corvette has a set, I sent them to another member here. It also has a set with the caps.

Ah, that's where I screwed up. I did recall they are bare plastic, and not chrome plated, but assumed those I saw were the wheel back halves. Thank you for the confirmation...I have some correcting to do. -_-

17 hours ago, Casey said:

Ah, that's where I screwed up. I did recall they are bare plastic, and not chrome plated, but assumed those I saw were the wheel back halves. Thank you for the confirmation...I have some correcting to do. -_-

Casey, am I going crazy or did you post in Wanted last night looking for a couple sets of these wheels? But it's not there now. :wacko:

43 minutes ago, Snake45 said:

Casey, am I going crazy or did you post in Wanted last night looking for a couple sets of these wheels? But it's not there now. :wacko:

Yes, but I found what I needed, so it was deleted. Someone who picked up a few of those at Ollie's made a tidy $2.50 profit on each. :D