Model Cars Magazine Forum

First Post, pic's attached

Hello everyone, I have been lurking on this forum for long enough and am finaly going to introduce myself. I have been building model cars and trucks since I was a child and have recently been getting really into this hobby. I am what Dr. Cranky would call a Styrene Adict. A few of you may have seen me and my models at local shows and swapmeets in the Dallas area and I wanted to share a few of them with the rest of y'all. Please feel free to leave comments on my work.

Ben

Edited by Evilbenny

I will post more of my models in the under glass sections soon so people can get a better idea of what I do and give me pointers. Sory for the poor quality pictures. I am having trouble with my computer and had to post the picks with my phone. I hope to get the problem fixed. Thank you for the warm welcome. I have been following many of the builds on this site and always find inspiration. This forum has made me a better builder and I hope, with the tips and inspiration from all of you, I continue to advance my modeling skills.