Model Cars Magazine Forum

Reference Material Charts - Tubing Sizes, Braided Line, A/N Fittings & Nuts & Bolts

Mooneyzs

Ok Chris is the man to thank, I just posted this up in the JukeBox '55 thread ,but could not remember for the life of me which member I got it from. I also agree this needs to be sticky.....this is really nice info that many builders would benefit from.

Mods.... Thank you for Pinning this for others to be able to see and hopefully benefit from it.

As stated before if anyone would like the Excel file I will be more than happy to send to anyone. I may also add more to it as time goes on if there is anything else I can think of....lol

Perfect for newbies like me, but gets me into more trouble. I was just gonna do minor detail with 2 color AN straight and 90deg fittings and the braided line for fuel and maybe some 'chute or NOS; fire bottles or oil filtering. Now I'm thinking individual lines for blown fuel injectors, 'chute lever line, etc. Will it never end? :huh:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Some might be able to use this. It is a collection of the trim films I've collected so far to help with my builds.

I've found websites do not give accurate size pictures to follow. I put them to scale against a US Postage stamp.
So far only Microscale and Modeller's. If you have Scale Details or others, send me a scan and I'll add it.

http://www.pinterest.com/gluefinger/trim-film/

a20e7d55901604499154da9ebcafe1dc.jpg

Edited by jet

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Ok Fellas... I wanted you to know that I have updated the links to the broken pics. I didn't realize when I moved a folder around a few weeks ago that it broke these links. Should be back up and running now.

Thanks for getting that info back up so fast, Chris. I'll copy it to my own drive this time. It's nice to be able to quickly look some dimension up without having to do the arithmetic every single time. Thanks again. :D

• 2 months later...