Model Cars Magazine Forum

Doing something diff.with the ALA-Kart

gary88

all the motor frame cockpit all that i hv to do is the body.I cut the body up in parts.so that it will be diff.just hvnt picked out the colors yet.may hv to wait til my open heart double bypass done and i get home.being done this tuesday morning.at lease i get to see my 500 race i hope she does good but i want jr to win his second 1 the 1st one he did for his dad.ok you all hv a ery good wkend.and if there is anybody here in texas in ft worth or dallas area that knows if there is a contest going on soon.thanks for looking ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,garypost-11542-0-99720800-1361586356_thumb.jpost-11542-0-66810400-1361586381_thumb.jpost-11542-0-48660900-1361586405_thumb.j

out of 12 pics only 3 would fit

yea but i just wanted to try something diff got the kit but every has done it just diff colors.so i got a drag kit and i though it be cool to try something with the ala kart car.some did the motor frame and cut the ala up and got it the parts i wanted and placed them all i need to do is pick colors for it.but it wont get painted til after i hv my open heart done tuesday morning.while in hosp ill think of colors i will do on it.and at lease i get to see my nascar 500.hopes she does great but want jr to get his second 1.the 1st he did for dad this one be for him.you hv avery great wkend sir,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,gary

• 2 weeks later...