Model Cars Magazine Forum

MPC 1970 Cyclone (all opened up)

Rod

That looks terrible, you better send it to me asap! lol! Just kidding.....

A stunning build, I don't know what else to say. Very nice work on adding the gauges to the dashboard, a detail that seems to often go overlooked on these cars. Congrats on a truly beautiful build, Rod!

Nicely done Cyclone. I really like the look of this car, it's really Agressive, especially with the yellow color. You did outstanding job with this one, very nice engine detailing and paint job. The overall look is excellent, too.

WOW!!!!!!!! That IS nice!!! i can only imagine the hours that you have in that car!! On another note, I hear you about the recent changes in this country regarding paint.

I'm from Manitoba myself having moved here to B.C. back in '73. Plans are for my wife and I to get out of this province and move somewhere where there is less control by government. If we stay in Canada,( ??? :rolleyes: ) it will be the prairies somewhere. . As for future paint issues, PM me.. maybe i can help you out. :rolleyes: Just let me know. . :D:D:D

What a gorgeous build. I love everything about it. How did you do the hinges? Are they home made or bought? I just bought some off Detail Master and I'm itching to try them out![/quote Thank you! I used brass rod and tube to make the hinges.

outstanding once again Rod, hope to see it at the Heartland
Thank you!Unfortunately I will have to wait a few years to build some more cars for Heartland. It's a 13 hour drive so I can't commit every year.