Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Honda today: you thought the Civic was small!

10 posts in this topic

Posted

The Honda today was a car that the Japanese made in the mid 1980s to fill the "kei" car niche. These were tiny little cars ideal for one or two people's commute only.
I picked this weird littly Tamiya up at a model show in London (Ontario) last fall, and I thought he'd make a neat out of box review!
Check him out; you'll want one of your own, soon enough! It's not like it's going to take up a lot of shelf space, either!

Posted

Where's the review, Adam?

I like the keicars - the Autozam is probably one of the coolest - and would like to see what the Today looks like...

Posted

they have always had these offbeat little cars for the JDM. i like the little bitty ones that weight 600 lbs and have a 120 hp engine. thats some power to weight ratio there and at 50 mpg too.

Posted

Um, Where is the review of the kit?

Posted

Tamiya has made several interesting little Hondas, incl. the '80s Honda City Cabrio...

Posted

Maybe the today review is coming tomorrow. :D

8274421631_8152b0ebb8_z.jpg

Posted

I would gladly pay you tomorrow for a review Today...

Posted

Review? It's there. I see it. It's just really tiiiiny...

Posted

Something went wrong with Adam's offsite link, so I added the correct link, which you can click on to read the review.

Nice review, Adam. :)

Posted

Guys:

I'm so sorry the link didn't work.

I tried it, and it was fine, so I don't know if it's something in my browser or cookies (mmm.... cookies...) or something else that went wrong.

Thanks a ton, Casey! I appreciate the save. I hope I don't have that sort of trouble again, and I really am glad somebody pulled my bacon out of the frying pan.

The Kei cars are awesome. I really need a Honday City Cabrio. I don't know if it's a Kei car, or not, but it's little, weeny and weird! I have a hard topped one, though, so that will have to do for now, I guess.

I think I'll do the Today in yellow when I get to him.